Our new Tiger Explorer is packed full of new rider-focused technology to ensure superb handling stability and control that can be tailored to your personal preference, letting you get the most out of your ride, whether on road, trail or byway.
The range is divided in to two distinct model variants. The XR series are optimised for road use, while the XC models thrive in more rugged terrain, but both are equally happy when the roles are reversed.
The unique-in-class 1215cc triple engine delivers more power, more torque and improved fuel consumption, smoothly and progressively across the whole rev range.
- Brembo monoblock 4-pistons radial calipers
- Centre stand
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Newly designed cast wheels
- Road and Rain riding modes
- Sump guard
- USB Power Socket
- Adjustable WP front and rear suspension
- 12V Power Socket
- Advanced On Board computer
- Cornering optimised ABS and Traction Control
- Cruise control
- Hand guards
- Heated grips
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- "Off Road" riding mode
- Self-cancelling LED indicators
- Triumph Semi Active Suspension (TSAS)
Sorry, vehicle specifications are not available at this time.