The 2022 Scrambler 1200 XE and XC represent the latest generation of one of the most capable and unique motorcycles on the market, and one of Triumph’s highest specification models ever. A genuine, class-defining cross over of two motorcycle worlds, with the iconic style and character of a Triumph Modern Classic, combined with the capability and specification of a full-on adventure motorcycle.
Updated for 2022 along with all of Triumph’s iconic modern classic line-up, the new Scrambler 1200 XC and XE features an engine evolution that maintains all the Scrambler’s renowned power and torque delivery and delivers lower emissions. Additionally, the new generation update brings a revised exhaust system that delivers improved heat distribution.
Due to a substantial increase in Triumph’s factory freight charge, we have been forced to charge a $599 freight charge on all 2022 and newer Triumph Motorcycles. To offset this cost, we will be including one additional year of warranty on those sales.
- Fully-adjustable Showa upside-down forks and Öhlins long travel rear suspension units
- Brembo M50 brakes with switchable ABS
- Torque-assist clutch
- 5 riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Rider Configurable and Off-Road)
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- Multi-functional instruments with customizable TFT display
- My Triumph Connectivity System (Accessory fit)
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Folding foot controls
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Keyless ignition
- Colors: Sapphire Black, Cobalt Blue / Jet Black, Matte Khaki Green / Matte Jet Black
- Engine: 1200 cc
- Power: 89 HP
- Torque: 81 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 452 lb
- Seat Height: 33.1 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal