Triumph’s all-new Tiger Sport 660 is the new definition of triple powered versatility, with its 660cc triple engine performance advantages, class-leading power and specification, plus great long-distance touring capability.
Just like the Trident 660, launched to international acclaim last year, the new Tiger Sport 660 has been designed to set a whole new benchmark for performance, specification, and cost of ownership. Bringing significant advantages to the middleweight adventure sports category, the Tiger Sport 660 delivers a new first choice for riders looking for maximum versatility in every ride. From commuting, to everyday riding, to longer trips, the new Tiger 660 delivers the capability, performance, handling and style needed to introduce a whole new generation of riders into the Triumph brand.
Units are expected to arrive at dealerships in February. We can take a deposit over the phone or in person to secure your bike. Reserve yours today!
- Striking adventure sport stance
- 2-Piston Nissin sliding front calipers
- Showa 41mm USD forks and Showa monoshock RSU
- Slip-and-Assist Clutch
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- 2 riding modes (Road and Rain)
- Class-leading Color TFT Display
- All-LED lighting
- Immobilizer transponder built into the key
- 10,000 mile service intervals
- Colors: Lucerne Blue/Sapphire Black, Korosi Red/Graphite, Graphite/Sapphire Black
- Engine: 660 cc Triple
- Power: 80 HP
- Torque: 47.2 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 454 lb
- Seat Height: 32.8 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal