Following the success of the Street Twin Gold Line Edition launched earlier in 2021, which sold out within the season, the new range of eight Bonneville Gold Line Editions takes the latest generation models and adds a unique and exquisite hand-painted ‘gold line’ color scheme to each.
Perfectly illustrating the quality and attention to detail that Triumph is renowned for, and only available for one year, these new Gold Line Editions are premium, desirable and exclusive.
The Gold Line Edition adds to the Street Scrambler’s premium custom style and detailing, with a special Matt Pacific Blue scheme that perfectly suits the bike’s urban attitude and rugged style. The rich blue of the tank beautifully contrasts with the Graphite tank stripe and brushed foil knee pad graphics, both of which have accompanying hand-painted gold lining. The Triumph tank logo echoes that same gold.
The mudguards are finished in a premium Matt Jet Black, as is the side panel, which features a new gold Street Scrambler logo. An accessory fit matching Matt Pacific Blue flyscreen and high-level mudguard will further add to the authentic Scrambler style.
- 900 cc "High Torque" parallel twin engine with 270° firing interval
- Torque assist clutch
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- 3 riding modes (Road, Rain and Off-Road)
- Cartridge front forks and preload-adjustable twin rear shocks
- Brembo front brake and switchable ABS
- LED rear light
- Immobilizer and Under seat USB charging socket
- Colors: Matte Pacific Blue
- Engine: 900 cc Twin
- Power: 64 HP
- Torque: 59 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 491 lb
- Seat Height: 30.1 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gal