Following the success of the Street Twin Gold Line Edition launched earlier in 2021, which sold out within the season, the new range of eight Bonneville Gold Line Editions takes the latest generation models and adds a unique and exquisite hand-painted ‘gold line’ color scheme to each.
Perfectly illustrating the quality and attention to detail that Triumph is renowned for, and only available for one year, these new Gold Line Editions are premium, desirable and exclusive.
The Scrambler 1200 XC Gold Line Edition comes in a stylish combination of Carnival Red and Storm Grey, with a hand-painted gold line running alongside an Aluminium Silver tank stripe and the subtle signature ‘gold line’ logo. The brushed foil knee pad graphics are also edged with a hand-painted gold line. The side panel and headlamp bowl are both finished in the classic Jet Black.
Due to a substantial increase in Triumph’s factory freight charge, we have been forced to charge a $599 freight charge on all 2022 and newer Triumph Motorcycles. To offset this cost, we will be including one additional year of warranty on those sales.
- Fully-adjustable Showa upside-down forks and Öhlins long travel rear suspension units
- Brembo M50 brakes with switchable ABS
- Torque-assist clutch
- 5 riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Rider Configurable and Off-Road)
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- Multi-functional instruments with customizable TFT display
- My Triumph Connectivity System (Accessory fit)
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Folding foot controls
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Keyless ignition
- Colors: Carnival Red / Storm Grey
- Engine: 1200 cc
- Power: 89 HP
- Torque: 81 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 452 lb
- Seat Height: 33.1 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal