With a major step up in performance this new generation Street Triple RS has a significantly updated 765cc triple engine, developed by Triumph’s Moto2™ engine team, that delivers track-ready levels of power and torque.
The Street Triple has always set the benchmark in its category with a revolutionary, game-changing ride. Now, the new RS raises the bar all over again.
Due to a substantial increase in Triumph’s factory freight charge, we have been forced to charge a $599 freight charge on all 2022 and newer Triumph Motorcycles. To offset this cost, we will be including one additional year of warranty on those sales.
- Twin Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc front calipers
- Brembo ratio and span adjustable brake lever
- Single piston Brembo rear caliper
- Fully adjustable Ohlins STX40 piggyback reservoir RSU
- Showa 41 mm upside down big piston forks
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tires
- Slip and assist clutch
- ABS & switchable traction control
- Five riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Track, and Rider Configurable)
- LED lighting
- Self-canceling indicators
- Colors: Matte Jet Black, Silver Ice
- Engine: 765 cc
- Power: 121 HP
- Torque: 57 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 366 lb
- Seat Height: 32.5 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.6 gal