The Tiger 900 GT Low Ride Height model (LRH) has a unique suspension setup with an adjustable seat height, 1.96-inches lower than the standard GT, to deliver increased accessibility and superior comfort.
A thrilling new bike built with a whole new aggressive attitude and style, the GT combines a class-defining chassis, agile handling and ride-enhancing technology to fully satisfy your adventurous spirit.
Due to a substantial increase in Triumph’s factory freight charge, we have been forced to charge a $599 freight charge on all 2022 and newer Triumph Motorcycles. To offset this cost, we will be including one additional year of warranty on those sales.
- New class-leading 7" TFT instruments
- Five riding modes (Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road, & Rider-configurable)
- Optimized cornering ABS & traction control supported by an IMU
- All-LED lighting
- Up to 11 lb lighter than the previous generation
- New category-leading top-specification Brembo Stylema® monobloc brakes
- Dedicated Tiger 900 GT Low Ride Height (LRH) variant available with unique suspension and a lower seat
- New secure mobile phone storage and USB charging
- Over 65 dedicated new Tiger 900 accessories
- Colors: Caspian Blue, Sapphire Black, Pure White
- Engine: 900 cc
- Power: 93 HP
- Torque: 64 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 425 lb
- Seat Height: 30.32-31.1 in
- Fuel Capacity: 5.2 gal