Surron's First Full-Size Electric Dirt Bike
Surron™ is setting another benchmark in the electric off-road world with the 2023 Storm Bee F. With 22.5 kW of electric power in a full-size package, the Storm Bee is for savvy off-road riders ready to make the shift from gas-powered engines. Imagine no more oil changes, no spilled gas, no top-end rebuilds... and no noise. Just plug in, charge up, and ride. The lack of emissions and noise will keep the neighbours happy; the performance will keep you happy.
With 120 km (75 miles) of max range and 520 Nm of torque, the 2023 Storm Bee F performs as well as it looks. Whether you're heading out to carve some single-trail or a weeknight of laps at the local MX track, the Storm Bee delivers a seat-of-the-pants riding experience like few other off-road bikes can. And it'll turn heads everywhere you go.
The North American version of the 2023 Storm Bee F comes as an off-road-only model. Unique to the North American version, you'll receive both a headlight and number plate to cater the bike to your taste and riding environment.
- Liquid-cooled, brushless electric motor
- 22.5 kW peak power, 520 Nm peak torque
- Max. range: 120 km (75 miles) on a full charge @ 50 km/h (31 mph)
- 68mph Top Speed
- 3 riding modes, traction control, regenerative braking
- Turbo mode & reverse gear
- Adjustable off-road suspension, 21/18” wheels (front/rear)
- Adjustable Off-road Suspension
- Quiet & emissions-free
- Switchable headlight & number plate included (North American version only)
- Curb Weight: 280lbs
- Max Recommended Load: 220 lbs
- Seat Height: 37"
- Wheelbase: 56.3"