An award-winner lauded by the press and owners alike since its launch in 2007, this new generation of Street Triples feature a distinctive new style, enhanced ergonomics and revised geometry giving even better agility. The most powerful Street Triple range ever, with engine upgrades taken directly from the record-breaking Moto2™ race engine program married to the Street Triple chassis that’s world renowned for precision handling.
Built to the highest specification ever, with a major step up in suspension, brakes and technology, the 2024 Street Triple lineup sets the new performance naked bike benchmark.
Due to a substantial increase in Triumph’s factory freight charge, we have been forced to charge a $599 freight charge on all 2022 and newer Triumph Motorcycles. To offset this cost, we will be including one additional year of warranty on those sales.
- Brembo Stylema brake calipers with twin 310mm discs
- Fully adjustable suspension, Showa big piston forks and Öhlins STX40 piggyback reservoir monoshock
- Optimized Cornering ABS and switchable Optimized Cornering Traction Control (with IMU), Front Wheel Lift Control
- 5” TFT instruments
- Triumph shift assist (up and down)
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa V3 tires
- Slip and assist clutch
- 5 riding modes (Rain, Road, Sport, Track and Rider)
- LED lighting
- Colors: Carnival Red, Silver Ice, Cosmic Yellow
- Engine: 765cc inline 3-cylinder
- Power: 128 HP
- Torque: 59 LB-FT
- Wet Weight: 414 lb
- Seat Height: 32.9 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.9 gal