With just 250 available worldwide, this stunning and unique limited edition of the most iconic Triumph motorcycle has been created to celebrate the landmark 10-year anniversary of the partnership between Triumph and the DGR, to help make the 2023 DGR the biggest and most successful to date.
- Stylish and unique custom Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride edition paint scheme.
- Sophisticated monochrome metallic Phantom Black and Crystal White two-tone paint scheme follows a distinctive ‘dress suit’ inspired design, drawing inspiration from ‘dressing dapper’ for dinner.
- Beautiful gold fuel tank stripe detailing and hand-painted gold pinstriping on the side panels, inspired by the DGR’s dapper clothing and accessory style, such as the classic gold pocket watch or tie-pin.
- Custom DGR 2023 gold script logo featured prominently on the fuel tank and side panels.
- Elegant brown stitched bench seat with pillion strap, enhancing the vintage custom look.
- Limited to just 250 DGR edition motorcycles worldwide.
- Each bike coming with a collector edition numbered certificate of authenticity featuring the motorcycle’s VIN reference and DGR edition number, hand signed by the DGR’s Mark Hawwa and Triumph’s Nick Bloor.
- Edition number 001 will be presented to the highest fundraised for the 2023 DGR.
- All the latest generation Bonneville T120 Black’s specification, with its significantly enhanced handling, high specification Brembo brakes and rider technology.