A fresh addition to Triumph’s category-defining Scrambler lineup, the Scrambler 400 X brings the Triumph modern classic experience to a whole new generation. With its timeless Scrambler silhouette and distinctive ribbed bench seat, the Scrambler 400 X has unmistakable Triumph style, with a premium finish and class-leading specification loaded with modern rider technology.
The Hinckley-designed single-cylinder engine produces Triumph’s trademark characterful and responsive delivery with class-beating power and torque.
A commanding riding position with wide handlebars combines with a Scrambler-specific chassis to deliver comfort on the road, and off it. High-quality 5.9 inch travel suspension and twin-piston radial calipers deliver precise, agile, and intuitive handling, helping new and experienced riders alike exploit the incredible capability of the Scrambler 400 X.
Vehicle availability starting in January 2024.
- Characterful and responsive TR-Series engine (Euro 5 compliant)
- 6-speed gearbox with torque-assist clutch
- Commanding 32.87 inch seat height, slim standover, and relaxed Scrambler ergonomics
- Lightweight frame with bolt-on rear subframe and cast aluminum swingarm
- 43mm diameter upside-down forks and pre-load adjustable rear monoshock
- 320mm disc and powerful radial caliper with switchable ABS
- Analog speedometer with integrated full-feature LCD display
- USB-C charging socket
- Premium LED lighting and rear light signature
- Colors: Phantom Black / Silver Ice, Carnival Red/ Phantom Black, Matte Khaki Green / Fusion White
- Engine: 398.15 cc single-cylinder
- Power: 39.5 HP
- Torque: 27.7 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 395 lb
- Seat Height: 32.87 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.43 gal