The Speed 400 brings Triumph’s unmistakable stripped back custom style, agile handling, responsive performance, and category-defining build quality to a new class of rider..
Styled to echo Triumphs of the past and applying the very latest in engineering technology, the all-new single-cylinder TR-series engine was designed to produce a fully exploitable, characterful, and responsive power delivery with class-beating performance.
A neutral yet engaging riding position with a low seat height are combined with a dedicated chassis and high-quality suspension and brakes, to deliver Triumph’s signature agile and confidence-inspiring handling, enabling riders of all abilities to make the most of the Speed 400’s dynamic performance.
Vehicle availability starting in January 2024.
- Characterful and responsive TR-Series engine (Euro 5 compliant)
- 6-speed gearbox with torque-assist clutch
- Accessible 31.10 inch seat height, slim standover, and engaging ergonomics
- Lightweight frame with bolt-on rear subframe and cast aluminum swingarm
- 43mm diameter upside-down forks and pre-load adjustable rear monoshock
- 300mm disc and powerful radial caliper with ABS
- Analog speedometer with integrated full-feature LCD display
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- Premium LED lighting and rear light signature
- Colors: Carnival Red/ Phantom Black,Caspian Blue/Storm Grey, Phantom Black/Storm Grey
- Engine: 398.15 cc single-cylinder
- Power: 39.5 HP
- Torque: 27.7 LB-FT
- Wet Weight: 375 lb
- Seat Height: 31.10 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.43 gal