Triumph Stealth Editions – a collection of eight new modern classics showcasing dramatic and unique hand-crafted paint finishes, add a contemporary twist to Triumph’s iconic design DNA, and are available for one year only.
Higher performance, better handling, enhanced tech and even more premium style. The incredible Speed Twin 1200 sets a new benchmark. Class-leading chassis components and high-performance tires deliver the best in modern sports classic handling while the updated 1200cc motor is both powerful and responsive to deliver an exhilarating mid-range riding experience.
New for the 2024 lineup is the sleek finish and color lineup. Triumph’s performance classic Speed Twin 1200 gains two striking and sophisticated new paint schemes. A rich Carnival Red and Storm Grey option and a contemporary Matt Ironstone and Matt Storm Grey choice now join the ever-popular Jet Black scheme to complete the line-up. The Carnival Red & Storm Grey fuel tank is complemented by a Storm Grey headlight bowl and side panel, while the new Matt Ironstone & Matt Storm Grey fuel tank, has a Matt Storm Grey headlight bowl & side panel. Both feature Matt Silver Ice fork protectors.
- Marzocchi upside-down forks with cartridge damping and preload-adjustable twin rear suspension units
- Lightweight 12-spoke aluminum wheels
- New Metzeler Racetec RR tires
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- Brembo M50 brakes with switchable ABS
- Three riding modes (Road, Rain and Sport)
- Torque-assist clutch
- LED daytime running light, rear light and indicators
- Feature-packed twin clocks
- Immobilizer and under seat USB charging
- Colors: Phantom Red and Silver Red
- Engine: 1200 cc Twin
- Power: 98 HP
- Torque: 83 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 476 lb
- Seat Height: 31.9 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.8 gal